Sunday, February 17, 2013

Knee Deep

I am knee-deep in tax prep. 
 
Necessary, but what a bore, don't you agree? Well, actually I'm not knee-deep, but my desk is a mess and I am feeling guilty for stopping to write this. But it's related to taxes, isn't it?

I used to be able to do my own taxes, even after things got more complicated by buying a house.

But now it has gotten more complicated because
 I got married a few years ago and...

I own a business!
(Isn't this antique business card fun?)

So if I don't want to end up here,
In case you can't read this, it says
"The Supreme Court of the United States, Washington D.C.
Scenes at the reopening of the income tax cases. Monday May 6, 1895."

I had better get back to those numbers!

Have you done yours yet?


1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm just NOW working on mine...ugh!