Sunday, October 28, 2012

Swap, Part Two

Last week, I wrote that I was participating in the Button Floozies Fall In Love With Buttons swap. I showed off  my creation while eagerly awaiting my partner, Becs' creation. It arrived a few days later and I wanted to show it off.

It was packaged in a muslin bag with  shabby chic decorations...a piece of crochet lace, ribbon, a greeting tag, and a silk flower (a bit smooshed  from the mailing).

She used scrabble tiles and lovely, aged rose paper, along with more lace (can never have too much lace, right?) there is a tiny rhinestone button at the center of the lace, though the photo did not do it justice.

Here it is from the side, so the edge is visible.

Opening it was so fun...great buttons from her collection of antique ones!


Here they are out of the tin. Super colors and variety, don't you think?

A little close-up of some of my faves.

The pretty purple flower in the front is the same sort of rather unusual button that I sent to her, with a different color and flower. Look on the right next to the red button!

Great minds think alike, eh?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow, you really did do an exchange with those buffed celluloid buttons! I adore those!! You got a wonderful collection in a beautiful box from Becs! I'm so glad you had fun!